Amendments to the methodology for procurement of countertrade energy
Amendments to the methodology for procurement of countertrade energy are hereby submitted for public consultation from 22 December 2022 to 23 January 2023.
The following amendments have been made to Energinet's methodology submission dated 21 December 2021 and the Danish Utility Regulator's decision to approve the methodology dated 28 June 2022 (DUR j.no. 21/01999):
- The traded period for the first trading slot has been defined
- Net countertrade volumes have been made subject to publication on NUCS
- Publication of trading slots
- The defined request deadlines for countertrade for the individual trading slots have been removed from the methodology text.
The need to make amendments to the original methodology has arisen from deliberations, after the submission for approval of the methodology, with the external supplier who will procure countertrade energy for Energinet about the practicalities of this procurement, as well as further dialogue with TenneT on their calculation of countertrade needs.
Consultation period: 22.12.2022 - 23.01.2023.
For updates to the go-live date, please see the sub-header at the top of our Danish countertrade page: Modhandel (energinet.dk)
Questions can be directed to Astrid Buhr Broge at email@example.com.
- Energinets Consultation Answers On Amendments To The Methodology For Procurement Of Countertrade Energy
- Consultation Response MFT Energy Countertrade Methodology 2023
- Green Power Denmarks Høringssvar Til Energinets Ændringer Til Modhandelsmodel 3.0
- Høringssvar Energinet Ændringer Til Ny Modhandelsmodel Ørsted
- Nord Pool Response
ABONNER PÅ HØRINGER
Modtag besked direkte i din i indbakke, når der er nyt.